MA-1 US Air Force Flight Jacket
The MA-1 flight jacket has been around for many years. It was first issued to USAF crews around 1950 and has been
a popular choice for aviators worldwide ever since. The real thing is consists of a sage green nylon outer shell with a bright
orange inner lining. Between the layers is a polyester fiberfill material that has excellent insulation qualities,
which makes this jacket very warm to wear.
- Nylon Outer Shell
Fully Reversible with rescue orange inner shell
- Zippered utility / pencil pocket
- Front closure storm flap
- Knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Double Pull Tab on Heavy Duty Zipper
- Water repellent DuPont Type 6-6 Nylon Flight Satin Outer shell
- 100% Nylon / Polyester flight lining and polyester batting inter-lining
Often copied but never duplicated, the classic flight jacket made for the military for over 20 years.
For use in cold weather climates. Reversible to high-visibility Indian Orange for use in emergencies.